The global electrostatic precipitator market size reached US$ 7.2 billion in 2022. Between 2022 and 2032, sales of electrostatic precipitators will rise at 6.1% CAGR. By the end of 2032, the global Electrostatic Precipitator Market value will exceed US$ 13.0 billion.
Adoption of electrostatic precipitators remains especially high in power generation sector. As per Persistence Market Research, power generation segment will expand at 5.7% CAGR through 2032.
An electrostatic precipitator (ESP) is an air pollution control device that removes charged particles from a gas stream. ESPs are widely used in a variety of industries, including power generation, cement manufacturing, steel production, and chemical processing.
Growing demand from power generation, chemicals, & several other industries is driving the market. Besides this, implementation of stringent emission regulations will boost sales.
An electrostatic precipitator is a particle control device that businesses use to cut pollutants. Rising awareness of the negative impacts of poor air quality on health is set to fuel electrostatic precipitator demand.
Since electrostatic precipitators can remove dangerous materials from the exhaust and regulate emissions, they are being increasingly used in a variety of industries. This includes manufacturing and power generation.
The unchecked emissions and rapid industrialization have made the air unhealthy worldwide. Because of this, governments are enacting stringent measures to lower pollution levels. This will trigger electrostatic precipitator sales globally.
The key drivers of growth for the ESP market include:
- Stringent air pollution regulations
- Increasing demand for energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technologies
- Rising awareness of the health and environmental impacts of air pollution
- Growing industrialization in developing countries
The ESP market is segmented by type, application, and region.
- Dry ESPs
- Wet ESPs
- Hybrid ESPs
- Power generation
- Metal processing
- Cement manufacturing
- Chemical processing
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Some of the key players in the ESP market include:
- GE Power
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Clyde Bergemann
Some of the key trends in the ESP market include:
- Increasing demand for high-efficiency ESPs
- Growing adoption of advanced ESP technologies
- Rising demand for ESPs in developing countries
- Increasing focus on sustainability and environmental responsibility
The future outlook for the ESP market is positive. The demand for ESPs is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, driven by factors such as stricter air pollution regulations, increasing demand for energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technologies, and growing awareness of the health and environmental impacts of air pollution.
- ESPs are a highly effective air pollution control technology, with removal efficiencies of up to 99.9%.
- ESPs are relatively low-maintenance and have a long lifespan.
- ESPs are a cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications.
Key Takeaways from Electrostatic Precipitator Market Report:
- Global electrostatic precipitator sales are set to increase at 6.1% CAGR through 2032.
- By product type, plate wire segment is set to rise at 5.9% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
- Based on end use, power generation segment will thrive at 5.7% CAGR over the next ten years.
- Electrostatic precipitator demand in the USA will surge at 5.0% CAGR through 2032.
- China electrostatic precipitator is forecast to exceed a valuation of US$ 3.4 billion by 2032.
- Sales of electrostatic precipitators across Korea will soar at 6.6% CAGR.
“Growing efforts of governments to reduce emission levels will boost electrostatic precipitator sales. Besides this, advancements in electrostatic precipitators will bode well for the market.” Says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Who is Winning?
Few of the leading electrostatic precipitator manufacturers include Babcock & Wilcox, FLSmidth, DUCON, General Electric, John Wood Group plc, Mitsubishi Power Ltd., Hamon, Siemens AG, Thermax Ltd, and Trion IAQ.
Most of the manufacturers are expanding their portfolios by launching new products. They are also adopting strategies such as alliances, collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions.
More Insights Available:
Persistence Market Research, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Electrostatic Precipitator market, presenting historical market data (2017 to 2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2023 to 2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in the electrostatic precipitator market in terms of
- Product type (plate wire, flat plate, tubular, wet, two stage)
- End use (power generation, chemicals, metals, petroleum refineries, and cement)
- Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click Here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33374
About the Semiconductor and Electronics Division at Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Researchs highly experienced semiconductor and electronics team aids companies from all over the world with their specific business intelligence needs through professional research, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations. With a library of over a thousand research and 1 million+ data points, the team has spent over a decade analyzing the technology business across 50+ countries. From start to end, the company provides unrivaled research and consulting services. Please get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Here are some of the specific future trends that are expected to shape the ESP market:
- Increasing demand for high-efficiency ESPs: ESP manufacturers are developing ESPs with higher collection efficiencies, which can remove more pollutants from the air. This is driven by the need to meet stricter air pollution regulations and the desire to reduce emissions.
- Growing adoption of advanced ESP technologies: Advanced ESP technologies, such as pulse jet ESPs and hybrid ESPs, are being increasingly adopted due to their higher efficiency and lower operating costs. These technologies are expected to gain even more traction in the future.
- Expansion of ESP applications: ESPs are being used in a wider range of applications, such as the control of emissions from industrial processes, such as cement manufacturing and power generation. This is expected to continue in the future as industries look for ways to reduce their environmental impact.
- Focus on sustainability and environmental responsibility: Companies and governments are placing a greater emphasis on sustainability and environmental responsibility, which is driving demand for ESPs as a sustainable and environmentally friendly technology. This trend is expected to continue in the future as the world becomes increasingly focused on addressing climate change.
Overall, the future of the ESP market is bright. ESPs are a valuable tool for controlling air pollution and improving air quality, and they are likely to play an increasingly important role in the fight against climate change.
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This press release first seen on Brilad
Micah Reed is an entrepreneur, editor and businessman. he is born in 1977.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.